SDCS Half Term Ice Skating
Join us for an awesome ice-skating event during the half term break! Get ready to glide and twirl on the ice at the Guildford Spectrum Leisure Complex. This in-person event promises loads of fun and laughter for all ages. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the ice rink is perfect for everyone to enjoy. So grab your skates and come join us for a cool time on the ice!
- Date and Time: Saturday 17th February 2024, 2.45 – 4.30pm, please meet in reception at 2.45pm at the latest.
- Age: This event is aimed at children aged 8 +, please advise if your child needs a skating aid (penguin) using the booking form.
- Location: Guildford Spectrum
- Cost: £3 per person – all children under 13 years old need an adult supervising on the ice (one per family is enough)
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to supervise your child(ren) on the ice, so please purchase an adult ticket too.
Bookings will close on Monday 5th February or sooner if all the places are booked.
If you have a genuine difficulty paying, please contact Charlotte Crutchington in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the location please visit https://www.guildfordspectrum.co.uk/
- SDCS events are a chance for families to meet other families and for the children to play with deaf peers and their siblings. We ask you interact with the group for our events to get the maximum benefit from being part of this community.
- For paid for events, if you do not turn up, you will need to pay the full ticket price.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or carers at all times.