Meet Father Christmas in his magical workshop, complete the Christmas Activity Book, make your own Reindeer Food to take home, be able to get creative in the Christmas Craft Corner, step into the Giant Snow globe, meet gorgeous baby lambs, enjoy the heated indoor play, and explore acres of outdoor adventure and farm.
SDCS have three exclusive time slots to meet Father Christmas in his magical home and children will be able to choose a gift from his workshop.
- Date: Sunday 10th December 2023
- Time: 10.30am registration and then visits to Father Christmas at 11am, 11.15am and 11.30am (we will allocate timeslots depending on ages and numbers – we cannot take late registrations, everyone must check in by 10.45am). There is no end time, you can stay and enjoy the farm for as long as you like!
- Santa age limits: We subsidise the cost of SDCS children to see Father Christmas from aged 2 years to 10 years. If you have younger children, you can carry them in with you, but they won’t be able to sit with Father Christmas or get a gift.
- £15.00 PER CHILD – aged 2 years to 10 years for deaf children and their siblings. Under 2’s are free entry into the farm, but please still register them (please note, they won’t have tickets for Father Christmas)
- £7.50 PER ADULT – We will subsidise the entry costs for 2 adults per family.
- If your child receives Disability Living Allowance (DLA) you can gain one adult entry for free. Please bring your DLA letter on the day.
- If you would like to bring additional children to visit the farm only or additional adults you will need to book this direct on the Bocketts Farm website.
If you have a genuine difficulty paying, please contact Lucy Freer in confidence – email@example.com
Before booking, please note:
- SDCS events are a chance for families to meet other families and for the children to play and socialise with deaf peers and siblings. We ask you stay with our group for our events to get the maximum benefit from being part of this community.
- We are a small charity and proud we can offer members discounted rates for our events. If you book an event with us and cannot attend we ask that you let us know in advance so we can offer the ticket to another family. If you do not turn up we may ask you to pay the full ticket price.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or carers at all times.